Location: Manchester City Centre, UK
Are you passionate about building long lasting client relationships? Do you go over and above for your clients and want to continually deliver an unrivalled service? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an Account Manager that’s had experience in an account development or reactivation role, to join our head office team in Manchester.
Why join Maxwell Bond?
Maxwell Bond is an award-winning recruitment consultancy dedicated to creating bespoke solutions for tech, digital, and business change recruitment across the UK and US. We pride ourselves on building key, transparent relationships that help deliver outstanding results. We’ve won multiple awards for our tech & digital recruitment consultancy and industry-leading staffing solutions.
Our vision is to be the most trusted, innovative provider of staffing solutions and services. Creating opportunities to inspire and develop people, organisations and communities, around the world.
What sets us apart is our commitment to our people, enabling them to operate in a healthy, flexible, collaborative environment, whilst helping to train, develop and focus them so that they can make a huge difference to other people’s lives. Our dedication to moulding and developing the best recruitment consultants, means that they are well equipped with the tools and knowledge to provide exceptional recruitment consultancy services to clients and candidates within the tech and digital spaces.
About the Role…
As an Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in nurturing, maintaining and expanding relationships with our existing clients. You will be responsible for understanding their recruitment requirements, ensuring client satisfaction, and identifying opportunities to upsell our talent solutions. It will be part of your role to analyse our client portfolio and re-engage with clients that we may not have engaged with for some time. Also, to…
• Nurture and develop strong relationships with existing clients in the North West region and further afield.
• Understand client recruitment requirements and collaborate with the Client Services Director and the Delivery Team to provide comprehensive tailored talent solutions.
• Proactively identify opportunities for account growth and development and upsell our services accordingly.
• Serve as the main point of contact for your accounts and take full ownership and responsibility for addressing queries and ensuring high levels of satisfaction.
• Monitor and analyse account performance and spend, providing regular updates to internal stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the delivery team to ensure seamless service delivery around timescales, in line with service level agreements.
• Previous experience having worked as an Account Manager for a recruitment company, or in a similar industry.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be able to turn warm relationships into exclusive or retained clients.
• Ability to identify and capitalise on upselling opportunities, being able to think laterally within an organisation and identify a number of different points of contact to prospect.
• Results-driven with a focus on exceeding client expectations first time, every time.
• A Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with a number of teams across Maxwell Bond and deliver bespoke Talent Solutions to your clients.
• Tenacious and resilient, with the ability to be able to re-engage colder relationships.
• A problem solving mentality.
If you’re an Account Manager and you’re looking to maximise your potential and deal with a portfolio of scale up, innovative organisations, that’re looking to grow and increase headcount, then we would love to hear from you.
Please click apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to jobs