Cloud Engineer? Want to work for an exciting SAAS business that's been scaling and breaking revenue targets each year on year, even during tough times this year... then this could be for you!
This SAAS business provides software and multiple products to over 8 thousand clients, expanding year on year and now looking to provide software to enterprise level clients. Their software supports clients with anti-money laundering and safety, the founders of the business have also built a well-known business and scaled them from £0 – Over a billion £.
Due to this growth, they’ve created a DevOps & Infrastructure team to support on multiple projects mainly within their brand-new Azure platform and deploy software to enterprise level clients. So they’re looking for an additional Cloud Engineer to join this team and work on Azure, Kubernetes and core infrastructure within cloud.
What’s in this for you?
What they’re looking for…
- Salary up to £60k + £5k bonus annually
- Offices based just outside of Leeds & Hybrid (Flexi on remote working if needed)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (Over a month fully paid for paternity which is great!)
- Very secure business, looking to scale and grow (Which is rare given the economy at the moment)
- Social business and teams, do x2 events per year and each team have budgets to take their teams to activities
- Helping and working on projects to support/onboard some the biggest clients in the UK!
Sounds good right? They’re looking to get interviews underway next week, it’s a 2 stage process and can be done within – So hit apply today and don’t miss out on this one….
back to jobs
- Cloud experience, ideally within Azure
- Strong experience with Kubernetes or Docker
- Networking skills within Azure/Cloud
- Work for a SAAS business or within a business support a cloud native platform, deploying to enterprise level companies.