TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST - Manchester (Hybrid)
I've partnered with a leading, international telecoms provider who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their ever expanding team.
As their Business Analyst you'll have the opportunity to hone your skill-set working within a specific value stream to become an expert in your field of fixed data in broadband and fibre connectivity. You will be working with data oriented complex projects to provide solutions and improvements both with internal and external stakeholders.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
TO BE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS ANALYST THERE, YOU WILL:
- Opportunity to work on some of the biggest tech projects around!
- Progressive culture that ACTIVELY encourages your self-development
- Amazing working environment and flexible working pattern
- Join a collaborative and world-class team
- Competitive Salary
- Have a good technical understanding of APIs and infrastructure
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Previous telecoms experience would be ideal!
Interviews are being booked in IMMEDIATELY
so you can't afford to wait on this opportunity. If you're a Business Analyst and are looking for a new challenge and somewhere you can add value, this is the role you've been waiting for.
back to jobs