Business Development Manager
Location: Manchester City Centre, UK
Are you a seasoned Business Development Manager or senior external sales professional looking for your next opportunity? We are looking for somebody that thrives in a sales environment and is passionate about winning new business and bringing on lasting relationships, to join our head office team in Manchester.
Why join Maxwell Bond?
Maxwell Bond is an award-winning recruitment consultancy dedicated to creating bespoke solutions for tech, digital, and business change recruitment across the UK and US. We pride ourselves on building key, transparent relationships that help deliver outstanding results. We’ve won multiple awards for our tech & digital recruitment consultancy and industry-leading staffing solutions.
Our vision is to be the most trusted, innovative provider of staffing solutions and services. Creating opportunities to inspire and develop people, organisations and communities, around the world.
What sets us apart is our commitment to our people, enabling them to operate in a healthy, flexible, collaborative environment, whilst helping to train, develop and focus them so that they can make a huge difference to other people’s lives. Our dedication to moulding and developing the best recruitment consultants, means that they are well equipped with the tools and knowledge to provide exceptional recruitment consultancy services to clients and candidates within the tech and digital spaces.
About the Role…
As an experienced Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, engaging, and securing new business opportunities for our Client Services Division at Maxwell Bond. Leveraging your industry expertise, you will build strong relationships with prospective clients, whilst understanding their hiring needs and tailoring bespoke talent solutions to meet and exceed their expectations.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the recruitment sector.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders via phone, e-mail and face to face networking and events.
• Understand client hiring needs and propose tailored recruitment solutions, with the ability to be able to suggest specific Maxwell Bond divisions and services to best suit their requirements.
• Work cross functionally, collaborating with the different recruitment teams across the business to ensure seamless service delivery to clients.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets through proactive business development efforts, with the ability to be able to identify different points of contacts within organisations, that could lead to higher volumes of new business.
• Stay informed about industry trends and market intelligence by maintaining a consistent approach to business development.
• Proven experience as a Business Development Manager within a recruitment capacity.
• Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• A strong understanding of the tech sector across the North West.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to be able to think outside the box and be forward thinking and innovative with your ways of working and processes.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, with the tenacity and resilience to succeed in a new business role.
• Self-motivated with a proactive and results-oriented approach.
If you’re a Business Development Manager and you’re looking to maximise your potential and make a significant impact at an ambitious, growth focussed organisation, we would love to hear from you.
Please click apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com to jobs