DevOps Engineer, Manchester City Centre, £90,000.
DevOps Engineer? Experienced in AWS? Wanting to join an exciting and upcoming organization where you would be hands on?
Then this would be the perfect challenge for you! You would join an exciting and growing AWS team based within Manchester for a business that is aiming to be the leading market provider for Hybrid solutions.
You would be given autonomy to become an expert regarding all things AWS DevOps! As well as having stability due to a large investment made in 2020.
What’s in this for you?
- Flexible working – Manchester city centre based office if you would be required to come in
- Salary up to £90K+ a competitive benefits package
- Developing a broad knowledge of how applications and services are constructed using AWS
- Mentoring more junior members of the team, supporting them with their development and encouraging best practices, which would open doors for progression within the business
As a member of DevOps engineering team, you will have the following skills:
- Strong experience in AWS Architecture and Design
- Expertise in CI/CD automation – experience in AWS CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and Code Pipeline is desirable.
- Experience with implementing and supporting containers in AWS on EKS and ECS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work efficiently across internal and external organisations
- Experience in writing infrastructure such as Code – CloudFormation or Terraform
- Linux or Windows system engineering background (desirable)
Still reading? Apply today! Even if you are actively, passively, or fancy having a no ties chat! Alternatively, if this is not the right timing, and know of anyone that would be keen to discuss this. Please don’t hesitate to pass my details to them.
An exciting and upcoming organisation are currently hiring for an experienced DevOps engineer who is experienced in AWS.
back to jobs