Software, DevOps or SRE Engineer? Fed up of just being a hands-on engineer, working a role where they don't really understand the meaning of what DevOps actually is? (A way of working, not just a job title). Want to drive that DevOps culture/ way of working across teams?
Then I have the perfect role for you! I'm partnered with one of Manchester’s top digital consultancy’s, who are looking for a DevOps Lead, to become the cloud SME within the business, help drive strategy and teaching best DevOps practices to their software teams & clients.
This company will give you the platform to become an expert within all thing DevOps, help raise your profile across the North West and give you an opportunity to do something different, which will elevate your career!
What's in this for you?
• Fully Remote role - Manchester City Centre offices if you want to come in
• Platform to elevate your DevOps career
• To become Cloud Agnostic and able to teach what truly DevOps means!
• Salary up to £65k + benefits package
As the DevOps Lead, you will have the following skills:
• Strong experience across multiple clouds – Azure, AWS
• Infrastructure as code – Terraform/Cloud Formation or Ansible
• Strong understanding of DevOps practices and acted as a technical lead
• Software development background and understands the development life cycle
Apply today! Even if you are actively or passively looking and fancy having a no ties chat. Alternatively, if it’s not the right timing, do me a favour and share this with any friends or colleagues.