Digital Channel Manager - £48,000pa Perm – Manchester - Hybrid; 2 days in office. 3 days remote
Do you have a passion for delivering results? If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out & build on your experience, then read on………………….
As Digital Channel Manager, you will focus on working across the Digital Transformation Team to
understand the needs of people & champion user-centred design across the organisation. As well as provide advice and direction on the full end-to-end customer journey experience with digital services to deliver improved outcomes and efficiencies.
What’s in it for you?
Employee wellbeing and a work-life balance are at the forefront of everything the organisation does, boasting a supportive culture, a huge scope to progress and develop both personally and professionally all whilst having full flexibility around your work.
What they are looking for:
- Competitive benefits package, including a generous holiday package.
- Flexi working & Hybrid model.
- Opportunity to coach & mentor staff
- Personal training & development
If this sounds like you, apply now to find out more......
back to jobs
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in overseeing digital platforms; web, mobile, social media.
- Identifying areas of improvement to deliver innovative solutions. Anticipating risks, obstacles and to measure and report on progress.
- Expereince in Agile approaches for digital projects.
- Proven experience of undertaking complex analysis and user experience-based design within a digital or technology context.
- Expertise in coaching and encouraging individuals, Stakeholders on user centred design.