eCommerce Trading Manager – Manchester (Hybrid) - £42k
My client is a global ecommerce expert, with over 30 years of experience within their field. They have a specialised portfolio of brands under the umbrella and are looking to add more this year!
They have had huge growth within the marketing team and are looking to expand even further! This is the perfect opportunity for an eCommerce Trading Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
- Managing all day-to-day aspects of their eCommerce stores & marketplaces
- Being responsible for new targets, AOV, CR and Margin %
- Product uploads & optimisation
- Relationship building and management with external account managers from external marketplaces – experience with Amazon is a must
Think this is the right opportunity for you? Apply today for interviews this week!
back to jobs
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays (1+ additional day for each year worked up to 28 days)
- Fantastic company culture, offering a passionate and enthusiastic working environment – including marketing away days once a quarter
- Training programmes to improve your knowledge
- Career development plans from day one