Head of Growth – Digital Agency
Manchester based (2 days a week in the office ideally)
Managing a team of 5
As Head of Growth, you will be creating the Marketing and Lead Generation strategy for the agency! You will work closely with the leadership team to guarantee strategies are aligned. Your execution of the Marketing activity will be set against established KPI’s proving effective ROI.
- Managing the marketing team setting their KPI’s and efficiently managing their performance.
- Building a thorough marketing plan on a quarterly basis covering all target markets, audiences, branding and sectors.
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing and supporting lead generation endeavours.
- Using data efficiently to monitor performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Directing the growth of creative media being accountable for the integrity of the corporate brand.
- Leading and advising from product/sector market research. Delivering insight to the leadership team and stakeholders.
- A strong background as a Marketing specialist at a senior level within a digital agency.
- Proven experience in a lead generation environment
- Capability to demonstrate commerciality and use of KPI’s, demonstrating ROI.
- Strong leadership, people management and coaching skills
- Capability to create and build relationships and influence the leadership team and stakeholders.
- Outstanding benefits package including bonus and pension schemes.
- A friendly, supportive, and relaxed environment
- Flexible working.
- On-site parking is also available
Make sure you apply today as I’m shorting listing going into next week and have interview slots available. If you’d just like to know some more information, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
back to jobs