One of Manchesters biggest e-Commerce brands are looking for an Information Security Architect to help define and improve their InfoSec roadmap. Over the past few years, this brand has undergone a huge transformation of their Digital and Technical functions, and this is a fantastic opportunity for you to put your stamp on a huge business.
As their Information Security Architect, you will have the opportunity to guide the wider business strategically and technically, driving security best practice and ensuring all projects have the right controls and measures in place. It’s definitely a pivotal role for the business’s growth and security maturity.
What’s in it for you as their Information Security Architect?
This is certainly a role that will evolve and grow massively within your first year. If you’re looking for an opportunity to progress your career as an InfoSec Architect, you’ll have experience in:
- Up to £80k base salary (and annual salary reviews)
- Up to 25% bonus
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance
- 8% pension contribution
- Hybrid Working (1 day a week)
- Huge opportunity for support, training and career progression.
This is a business with a huge focus on D&I, personal development and support. A fantastic place for you to really grow and progress your career as an Information Security Architect.
Interviews are happening ASAP, don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
back to jobs
- Developing Security Architecture patterns and governing solutions.
- Develop Cloud Security tools and controls, specifically in AWS
- Defining an InfoSec roadmap and building strong security governance and supporting the technical direction for the wider business.
- Secure coding and design principles
- Industry recognised certifications CISSP or OSCP would be highly desirable