Job role – Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
My client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join them in designing, building, testing, managing deployments and supporting our services in production.
Joining a dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of technologies, supporting a fast pace of change.
Whats in it for you:
The successful candidate roles and responsibilities:
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Share save scheme (Shares of the company’s success annually)
- Regular pay reviews, and bonus opportunities for hitting objectives.
- Generous Mat/Pat/Shared Parental leave and sick/personal days policies.
- Free Life Assurance Plan x4 your annual salary
- Access to training courses, e-learning and a bespoke career progression plan for me
- 3% employer contributed pension (increase under review).
- Discounts on online and well-known high street retailers
Your skills and attributes
- Troubleshooting issues as a senior point of escalation
- Disaster Recovery planning and implementation
- Identify and deliver improvements to IT processes and systems including regular systems upgrades.
- Liaison with other departments and with external hardware, software suppliers
- Project delivery of infrastructure improvement initiatives and infrastructure elements of tech initiatives, both internally and within customers
If you’re keen on getting your details over to me for the Infrastructure Engineer role, please apply directly with your CV or contact Abbey.McDonnell@maxwellbond.co.uk at Maxwell Bond or reach me on 0161 359 3280/ 07960 4735111.
Infrastructure Engineer £45,000 - £50,000 – Solihull
back to jobs
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working across Infrastructure Environments
- Microsoft AWS and Azure experience
- Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- VMware /Hyper-V
- SQL Backups
- Active Directory / Azure Active Directory management and implementation
- DNS protocols, configuration, and management