Intermediate Content Designer (West Yorkshire/ Manchester - £35,000 - £49,000)
You will be working within an ever-growing a digital service design consultancy servicing their clients to create products and services that work for everyone!
People are at the centre of everything they do - and by people we mean clients, their customers, and our own people. You will have continued support as they work with and come together as a community to solve problems.
You are an experienced content designer with an interest to work in a consultancy and a passion to serve clients to the highest level. You will work within multidisciplinary teams, exploring problems with our clients and helping them design and deliver services that balance their business objectives and the needs of their users.
- Create user-centred content for a variety of services, abide by to appropriate client and digital standards
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to explore client challenges, and design and deliver suitable solutions
- Lead project teams and ensure that the quality of work reflects the high quality required by the consultancy
- Present your work to clients and stakeholders superbly, explaining and supporting decisions with quantitative and qualitative user feedback
- Boost user-centred content design best practice to clients, ensuring they make best use of the discipline
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, securing trust, advising and proactively meeting their needs
- Contribute to the recruitment and onboarding of content designers, and support others in their professional development!
- Contribute to new business opportunities, for example by writing blogs or contributing to proposals.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of producing a wide range of user-centred content for different channels
- Proven working knowledge of user research and applying research findings in content design
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about for developing services that meet the needs of all users
- You are proactive and have a solutions-focused approach to assisting clients solve problems
- Belief in building client relationships, gaining trust, providing advice and challenging tactfully and appropriately
- A track record experience of working collaboratively, actively listening, taking on board diverse opinions, and effectively managing dispute
- Experience of other disciplines within user-centred and service design
- The ability to successfully manage your time and budget.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience within the public sector experience and a working knowledge of the GDS Service Standard would be desirable
- Some understanding or experience of producing content using Agile methodology.
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07860156009.
*As a digital agency you will be working with clients based all over the county, so there’s some exciting opportunity to travel*
back to jobs