IT Finance & Contracts Manager
back to jobs
Procurement Contracts Manager - £41,418 – Manchester - Hybrid; 2 days in office. 3 days remote
As the IT Finance and Contracts Manager you will oversee the procurement of all technical products and services and ensure the correct procurement procedures are followed. This includes maintaining contract negotiation process, supporting external trade service costs & charges, managing the IT and Digital service’s budget planning, and build strong and effective relationships with suppliers.
What’s in it for you?
Employee wellbeing and a work-life balance are at the forefront of everything the organisation does, boasting a supportive culture, a huge scope to progress and develop both personally and professionally all whilst having full flexibility around your work.
What they are looking for:
- Competitive benefits package, including a generous holiday package.
- Flexi working & Hybrid model.
- Opportunity to mentor staff
- Training & development - opportunity to continuously self-develop and enhance your career
If this sounds like you, apply now to find out more......
- Prior experience of IT contract management in a large complex organisation (software licences etc)
- Experience of budget management
- Experience of building strong and effective relationships with suppliers
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes, especially Finance & supplier management
- Experience of IT and Digital procurements and local government/NHS IT frameworks would be desirable