IT Support Engineer- £25k - Newmarket (On Site)
One of the UK’s fastest growing energy businesses are growing their IT function. As a business they pride themselves on improving sustainable energy across the UK, and this ethos is clear throughout how the business operates.
Due to expansion, they are looking to add a 1st Line Support Engineer to their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone really looking to progress their career in IT, working closely with experienced engineers on a day to day basis whilst providing technical support across the companies various sites.
What’s in it for you?
What will you be doing as their Support Engineer?
- £25k starting salary (Annual salary reviews)
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Expensed travel when required
- 22 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Training budget and clear progression path for you to move forwards quickly.
If you’re looking for a Support Engineer role to supercharge your career in a sector where you will be making a real difference, apply now to find out more
back to jobs
- Providing technical assistance to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and logging incoming calls, utilising your technical knowledge to interpret customer requirements and support customers. Escalating tickets when required.
- Utilising ITIL frameworks for day-to-day operations and incident management.
- Utilising technical existing skills in Networking/Telephony, Active Directory, Office 365 and similar tools.
- Working closely with senior staff and learning new skills to progress your career.
- Occasional travel off site (UK Drivers Licence required)