back to jobs
Presales Technical Consultant - Hybrid, Stockport/Remote or West Drayton/Remote
Ready to join a growing Product team in a dynamic role that will develop a range of skills?
Join a start-up/scaleup making huge strides within the aviation industry. This company is changing the aviation industry helping to modernize it. Having received significant Series A funding, they are in a growth phase as they begin to truly scale.
You will join the Product team to become a Presales Product Specialist to serve as a vital link between stakeholders, working in close collaboration with internal bid & commercial teams, customers, and partners. This will be a dynamic role that allows you to work closely with a team of experienced Product specialists to develop, learn and understand internal software products offerings; to become the specialist. The role is also a customer facing as you will be given the opportunity to travel across the UK, Europe & USA to existing and prospect clients to provide demo's, webinars, tutorials & e-learning guides on the features and benefits of the company Products.
What's in it for you?
- Prior experience of working in a Technical Sales or Presales environment.
- A background in value selling and marketing principles, leveraging a marketing mindset to provide indispensable technical support.
- Experience working in Airport or Aviation industry.
- Willingness to travel
If you’re looking for a challenge that stretches your talents, either in the North or South, hit the button to apply or DM me!
- A flexible working environment
- Access to upskilling & training
- Share Options scheme.
- Regular team building events & socials.
- Working for an ambitious growing company & talented leaders
- **Option to work from an office in Middlesex, instead of Stockport, Cheshire.