Project Manager – Northampton - £55-60K
As a Project Manager do you want to work across multiple industries, sectors, and technology solutions as part of a project management as a service? Does this sound different? Then this is the role for you!
This is a client-facing role where you will be working with some of the leading technology companies in the UK, as well as smaller independent start-ups, spanning a variety of industries including hospitality, education, automotive, and financial services, meaning no two projects are the same!
This will mean that you will be working with a variety of different teams, being exposed to different technologies and different ways of working and expanding all the tools in your kit as you progress your career!
What’s in it for you?
To be a successful project manager you will have…
- 32 Holidays (including bank) + buying scheme
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flat Management Structure – meaning less bureaucracy and red tape regarding project delivery
- Demonstrable experience in delivering across a range of projects including IT, Transformation, Business Change or Digital working across 2 different organisations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including building key client relationships, managing stakeholders’ expectations as well as making suitable recommendations.
- **ideally** experience working across ERP/ HR Management Projects
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work in a role where no two projects are the same and expand their skills in a variety of industries.
If you are interested and wish to apply, please submit an up-to-date CV today or drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note to be eligible for this position, for must hold a valid UK Driver’ license and have access to a vehicle as you will be required to travel to clients’ sites around your local area.
back to jobs