We have a once in a lifetime opportunity for a contract Salesforce Developer to join a global charity/foundation who are a part of a well-known global group. This opportunity could lead to multiple Salesforce projects across the group!
This is a truly unique opportunity as the business really make a huge difference to global ESG (Environmental, social, and corporate governance) and your support will make a huge difference to people’s lives and is a tech for good opportunity.
After a recent merger, the client is looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to help transfer data to the salesforce platform and help create/develop a data set from a third party. There is a huge exchange of take and this will need some salesforce architecture and analysis to help ensure the business-critical project is delivered. Once delivered, you’ll help with a knowledge transfer to then move to a go live date. Once this is delivered, you’ll help with further ancillary work across the salesforce platform. There’s lots to go at!
The Successful Contract Salesforce developer must have:
- Proven Salesforce Developer (ideally have architecture experience)
- Experience working with data transfers in a salesforce environment.
- Ability to work to a deadline date/go live date.
- Experience working with Lightning components to build customer solutions.
- Ideally use of Apex, Visualforce, visual workflow too.
- Salesforce Dev 1 and Admin 1 certifications are ideal.
If you match the above, please apply immediately for the Salesforce Developer role or send your cv direct to Ashley Wallace: firstname.lastname@example.org to jobs