Do you love creating high-level-quality, user-focused content? Are you a strong team player who thrives working within a multidisciplinary team?
Well look no further as I am working with an exciting digital service design consultancy based in Leeds to find the best Content Designer’s to join their growing team.
- Creating excellent content for end-to-end services, taking complicated language / practices making them easy to comprehend and use
- You are unafraid to take risks, willing to learn from mistakes and appreciate the importance of agile project delivery for digital projects
- Advise and support content design colleagues
- Use insights from user research and metrics to structure the content strategy and use your strong communication skills to share your content design decisions clearly
- Be an expert in Agile delivery, you know about agile methodology and can apply an agile mindset to all aspects of your work
- Work with other designers to create and iterate prototypes
- Build long-term, strategic relationships with stakeholders
- Run workshops with your team and stakeholders
- Strong advocator for user-centred design, and content design in particular
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent content design skills
- You are an expert in creating content based on proven user needs
- Experienced in championing user centred design principles and practices
- Enjoy working collaboratively with your team and experts
- Be comfortable working at a quick place to deliver projects in a timely fashion
- Have a positive “can do” attitude!
- Have great consultancy skills, putting your client’s needs first
- Enjoy sharing your skills and experience with the end client
- Experience of creating and iterating prototypes
- Experience of working in an Agile workplace.
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07860156009.
*As a digital agency you will be working with clients based all over the county, so there’s some exciting opportunity to travel*
back to jobs