Senior IT Contract Recruitment Consultant
Location: Manchester City Centre, UK
Are you an experienced and dynamic Senior IT Contract Recruitment Consultant looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We are looking for a contract recruiter to join our head office team in Manchester, with a primary focus on the London market.
Why join Maxwell Bond?
Maxwell Bond is an award-winning recruitment consultancy dedicated to creating bespoke solutions for tech, digital, and business change recruitment across the UK and US. We pride ourselves on building key, transparent relationships that help deliver outstanding results. We’ve won multiple awards for our tech & digital recruitment consultancy and industry-leading staffing solutions.
Our vision is to be the most trusted, innovative provider of staffing solutions and services. Creating opportunities to inspire and develop people, organisations and communities, around the world.
What sets us apart is our commitment to our people, enabling them to operate in a healthy, flexible, collaborative environment, whilst helping to train, develop and focus them so that they can make a huge difference to other people’s lives. Our dedication to moulding and developing the best recruitment consultants, means that they are well equipped with the tools and knowledge to provide exceptional recruitment consultancy services to clients and candidates within the tech and digital spaces.
About the Role…
As a Senior IT Contract Recruitment Consultant, you will play a key role in the expansion of our IT contracting division into London and the surrounding areas. You will be responsible for 360 recruitment, from sourcing and attracting top technology talent, to building and maintaining client relationships. This role requires a strategic mindset, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record in IT contract recruitment.
• Collaborate with our clients to understand their IT contracting needs, offering effective recruitment strategies and solutions.
• Source, identify, and engage with top technology professionals through various sourcing platforms provided.
• Build and manage your own desk, including identifying innovative ways to develop new business such as networking events and referrals.
• Conduct thorough candidate pre-registration calls, initial assessments, interviews, and reference checks to ensure the quality of placements.
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from initial client meetings to onboarding of successful candidates.
• Stay updated on industry trends and market developments to provide valuable insights to clients and candidates.
• Proven experience as a Senior Recruitment Consultant, with an understanding of the London market.
• In-depth knowledge of IT/technology roles, the latest technologies and trends within contract recruitment.
• Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
• Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities.
• Good attention to detail, with the ability to be able to plan your own day and track your own recruitment metrics.
• Results-driven with a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
If you’re Senior IT Contract Recruitment Consultant and you’re looking to maximise your potential and make a significant impact in the London market, we would love to hear from you.
Please click apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com to jobs