Senior Platform Engineer, Manchester City Centre, £55,000
Platform Engineer? Looking to move into a leadership role? Want to join a FinTech responsible for all their internal infrastructure, collaborating with the security and Devops teams, responsible for Leading and managing the internal platform team?
As the Senior Platform Engineer you would be a managing a team of Engineers ensuring the internal infrastructure is fully utilized, managed efficiently, and have the right security measures in place.
What is in this for you?
- Flexible working – Manchester city centre based office if you would be required to come in.
- Salary up to £55K + Bonus & additional benefits
- You would be working with the DevOps and Security teams which would help to increase your knowledge in the tech associated with these departments.
- Mentoring and leading a team of Platform Engineers, supporting them with their development, encouraging best practices, managing HR related tasks such as (Holiday approvals and management etc.).
As the Senior Platform Engineer, you would have the following skills:
- Experience working on an IT Service Desk, supporting a variety of users in a 2nd/3rd line support capacity
- Experience of managing and support of Platforms such as: O365, AzureAD, Jamf, Intune, Zendesk
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure) Highly desirable
- Experience of coaching/mentoring junior engineers
For more information on this role contact me directly or hit the apply button above.
back to jobs