Software Engineer– Azure Cloud Innovation - Up to £55k – Manchester / Fully Remote
Are you looking to be an Azure superstar? Are you interested in being at the forefront for cloud innovation on some of the most exciting engineering projects in the UK?
This is an opportunity for a Software Engineer to join one of the most well-respected and innovative cloud software consultancies in Manchester, working on purely greenfield enterprise projects for some of the UK’s most exciting companies and start-ups.
The role is fully remote and you’ll be working in a team of genuine software engineering experts in a working environment focused on career development and learning.
What you’ll be working on:
What’s in it for you?
- Plenty of huge greenfield projects working with Azure PaaS architecture (the role is Azure heavy), .NET Core, Azure DevOps, and TDD
- As a Software Engineer, you’ll be get the opportunity to be hands-on involved in the discovery work, direct, architecture and design, liaising with third-party stakeholders, alongside the day to day of development
- As an example of the scale of work they have on the go at the moment, they have just had signoff with multiple enterprise clients, including with one of the UK’s leading Renewable Energy firms where they are building out their platform completely from scratch. You’ll be putting your stamp on this product from Day 1!
This is a chance to join a superstar team of engineers working for a tech business that is experiencing year-on-year growth. A business that values its employees and has a very low staff turnover rate.
- For the Software Engineer, they’re offering up to £55K salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Home Office Budgets
- As a Microsoft Gold Partner, they’re big on supporting their team’s career with training and certifications covered by the business.
- It's a very adult, trusting and supportive tech environment. The business is committed to work/life balance. They were set up and still owned by techies that understand the demands of development, know what’s actually realistic, and speak to their staff before signing off projects.
Apply now to find out more!
back to jobs