Tech Lead – C# / AWS / .Net | Hybrid (once a month in office)
This business has one of the most renowned engineering teams in the area.
You will be working with Microsoft MVPs and heads involved with the local tech scene.
You'll be leading a team of 5, working on a vital platform used by millions to build scalable tools to collect and manage the large data sets associated with it.
This is a critical role where you will help shape the technical direction of the team and work collaboratively across tech and product with a tech stack that includes .NET, Node, Microservices hosted on AWS.
You'll be hands-on as well as helping to the engineers in their day-to-day roles to grow and learn.
It's a very flexible working environment where they look to bring staff in once a month to their central Manchester office.
Experience and skills required:
- Line management experience of technical teams
- C#, .NET Core, Node, TypeScript, AWS / Azure
- Beneficial to have worked with large Data functions and Data management platforms.
- Proactive in seeking out emerging technologies to add value
- Technical delivery in Agile environments
- Product mindset
- Excellent communicator comfortable speaking with non-technical stakeholders
Salary is up to £80k plus benefits including health insurance and discounted products.
back to jobs
With interviews aiming to be arranged imminently, apply now to discuss it further!