Technical Manager / Bolton / Hybrid £45,000 - £50,000
We are seeking a skilled Technical Manager to join a leading technology company in the Bolton area.
They provide support to over 45 clients throughout the Northwest. Looking after the complete provision of IT for these businesses, our unique approach to how we service and support our clients means we now require an individual to join our team and help provide the same level of service and standard of care that our customers expect.
In addition to helping shape the future direction of the business, you will also be responsible for refining the internal processes and controls for the delivery of our service and expanding that with additional staff as and when needed.
To ensure we maintain the high level of service our customers expect we are looking for individuals with certain characteristics and qualities.
Whats in it for you:
In this role, you will:
- 28 days holiday per year
- Additional Holiday Scheme based on length of service.
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Flexible working
- Personal Development Plan and Career Mentoring
- Paid Overtime/TOIL
- Company Pension
- Free Parking
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Managing and Growing the Team of Junior and Senior Technicians
- Business as usual Planning and Scheduling
- Project Design, Management, Execution and Reporting
- Stakeholder Management
- 3rd Line Hardware, Software and Network Support
- Server, Cloud, VoIP, Mobile and MDM Support
- Server and Network Design, Deployment and Administration
- Change Management
- Training and Implementation experience
If you’re keen on getting your details over to me for the Technical Manager role, please apply directly with your CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org (or on 0161 840 1021) to discuss the opportunity further.
back to jobs
- Experience in hardware, software, and network support
- Technical aptitude and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Attention to detail and a service-driven approach.
- Strong relationship-building skills across all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with processes and procedures
- A proactive attitude and a commitment to continuous learning
- Excellent time management and organizational skills