Travel Counsellors have officially and exclusively partnered with Maxwell Bond for all of their tech and digital recruitment needs. Please contact Steven Jagger or call 0161 359 3280 if you want to join a thriving and resillient tech and digital function in Manchester.
About Travel Counsellors
Travel Counsellors are a community of passionate experts who create amazing experiences for their customers, colleagues and communities, combining the best of technology with the best of people to achieve great things together. From their roots in the North West of England, UK, to an international travel business, their story is one of incredible growth and success.
Born in Bolton in 1994, the entrepreneurial spirit and the dedication offering a truly personalised travel service, underpinned by the values of trust and customer intimacy, remain as true today as it was at the start of their incredible journey.
They now operate in 6 countries and encourage all their colleagues to work with a global mindset to support their international community of Travel Counsellors. They want to be famous and loved for caring about their customers and people better than any other company in the world, using tech to enhance the personal relationships they have with their customers who are the heart of their business model.
Travel Cousellors Commitment to Diversity
Travel Counsellors believe that their strength comes from combining what they have in common – their shared goals and values – with what makes every colleague different, recognising that having a diverse community and an inclusive environment will help them to be the most caring company in the world.
They want you to be who you really are because they like that and Travel Counsellors work really hard to create an inclusive and safe culture, where their people can shine and create a future without limits at their special business.
Why Choose Travel Counsellors?
- Be part of an exciting digital platform business truly revolutionising what personal means in the travel industry
- Be part of a team that combines the best of tech with the best of people to make an impact where it matters the most
- Be part of a people first culture where every colleague has a voice
- Be part of a community that has access to world class training resources and a dedicated learning hour each week for every colleague
- Be part of a business that will enable you to create a future without limits
Employee Rewards at Travel Counsellors
- Flexible working is at the heart of Travel Counsellors' business model
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free emotional support and guidance through an in-house counsellor
- Three additional days paid leave for charity work or personal events
- Free breakfast and fruit for all employees
- Savings at hundreds of leading retailers and travel industry trade savings
- A year-round calendar of fantastic socials and parties that bring everyone together
We hire people who are great at what they do. But just as important is that they are a great match for us, so we put a lot of care and time into who we bring into the business, and we have a recruitment process that gives every candidate an authentic and positive experience, every step of the way.
Step 1. Apply – Our process is simple. Submit your CV for us to see how great you are and how we need you at our business
Step 2. Culture Interview – We’re passionate protectors of our culture, so this interview will be seeing if we’re a great match, for both of us
Step 3. Technical Interview – Meet the Hiring Manager and answer questions on how you can be great in the role. Be sincere, back yourself and ask questions
Step 4: Decision – if you like what you see, and we like what we hear, we’ll officially invite you to join our brilliant business
Sound good? Apply to join one of the North Wests most exciting and rewarding businesses!
Product Owner X2
As a Product Owner, I'm assuming the most important thing for you is delivering on a product that helps people? Am I right? I know the answer to the above isn't just charity, it can be solving problems to every-day problems. Let me tel