You’ll see throughout our website, Maxwell Bond relies on the relationships and the trust of the people we work with, subsequently the professional use of the information you provide us is vital. Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
Summary of information provided:
- sets out the types of personal data that we collect about you
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- explains how long we keep your personal data for
- explains when, why and with who we will share your personal data;
- sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data;
- explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data; and
- explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us
“Personal Data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of Personal Data Processed by Maxwell Bond
The following outlines what personal data that is processed when you create a Maxwell Bond account:
When creating a Maxwell Bond account, we ask you to provide your email address and name.
Purposes and Legal Grounds:
Maxwell Bond processes your email address because you use your email address and your password to sign in to your account. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is based on Maxwell Bonds legitimate interest in protecting the security of your account.
If you provide your opt-in consent to receiving marketing & news information from Maxwell Bond, we will also process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing information. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences in your Maxwell Bond account or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing and newsletter emails.
Maxwell Bond also processes your email address to associate it with your Maxwell Bond account when you interact with our consultants. The legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing quality customer support.
Personal data that is processed when you communicate with Maxwell Bond:
When you deal/interact with our consultants via email, telephone, online or in person, we collect personal data, such as; identification information, information about past & current employment, contact details, education & qualifications information about your lifestyle; and information about the Maxwell Bond events and meetups you participate in.
We may also create event logs that are useful in diagnosing usability issues with our website, and capture information relating to the support or service issue.
To improve customer service, subject to applicable laws, we may also record and review conversations with our consultants, and analyse any feedback provided to us through voluntary candidate and user surveys. With your consent, our consultants may sign in to your Maxwell Bond account, if appropriate, to help troubleshoot and resolve your issue.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- processing job applications, in partnership with our clients, on whose behalf we are instructed to advertise job vacancies – this means that if you apply for a specific job, we may pass your details on to the relevant client to proceed with the application and you understand that this means you may receive further direct correspondence from them;
- allowing our clients, to understand who is making use of our Website and how their job vacancies are being viewed
- with candidates’ permission Maxwell Bond may contact candidates directly and confidentially about other potentially suitable opportunities that may be relevant in the future.
Purpose and Legal Ground
We use this information to provide you with customer and product support and to monitor the quality and types of support we provide to our users. The legal ground for processing this information for these purposes is Maxwell Bond legitimate interests in providing quality product support.
We may use and process your personal information, where necessary, for legitimate interests for the following purposes:
- contact you with information about employment opportunities that might be of interested to you via phone, email or post;
- allows us identify you so we know who we are talking to;
- improve our ability to prevent and detect fraud / loss;
- provide you & clients with market research & industry analysis
- improve the way that we operate our recruitment process and your application (QA)
- analyse your application and recruitment history;
- train staff and monitor our services. This may mean that we record our conversations or our correspondence with you to make sure we are providing you with a good service and to make sure we keep to our legal and regulatory obligations.
The legal ground for processing your CV, if appropriate, is consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
Maxwell Bond is a leading provider of recruitment services to clients around the world. If deemed a good fit, we will pass your CV to a client organisation per the description set out above.
Other service providers:
Maxwell Bond utilises cloud services from third parties such as Bullhorn & RoboRecruiter to assist in sending emails and providing our services. Those services track the activities associated with these emails, such as whether they were opened, whether links in the emails were clicked on, and whether users clicks on those links. Maxwell Bond uses this data to analyse the level of engagement with its emails. Maxwell Bond uses third-party service providers help us better understand usage of Maxwell Bond services and the Maxwell Bond websites.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Maxwell Bond want to ensure that our website and services are easy to use. We want to ensure the information is clear, trusted and is quickly available. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, including small files which are known as cookies.
What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computers hard drive to enable websites to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Maxwell Bond will sometimes provide, hyperlinks to other websites outside of Maxwell Bond. If you use these hyperlinks then you will be leave this website and your access and use of those websites will not be governed by this Maxwell Bond Privacy Statement. It is your responsibility to check the other websites and any privacy policies that may govern those websites to find out how your data will be treated by the operators of those websites.
We request individuals under 16 not provide personal data to Maxwell Bond. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Maxwell Bond reserves the right to amend its prevailing Privacy Statement and/ or Disclaimer at any time without notice and place any such amendments on this Website. You should visit this page regularly to review the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer. If you have any concerns, queries or requests for us to not process your information in the way detailed in this statement please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
and he’ll be happy to help.
We will retain your personal data as long as your Maxwell Bond account is considered to be active. In addition, see below under “Your Rights” for a description of your right of erasure. CV data shall only be maintained for a period of 12 months following the active process of placing a candidate, following which your CV will be deleted from our systems. However, your core personal data for purposes described above will still be retained.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area, then your personal data collected by Maxwell Bond is controlled by Maxwell Bond Ltd, which is located at Maxwell Bond (Eagle Lab), Union, Albert Square, M2 6LW. Maxwell Bonds EU Data Protection Officer is located at the same address and can also be reached by contacting our nominated representative email at email@example.com
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation to request from Maxwell Bond;
- the right to access to your personal data
- the right to rectification of your personal data
- the right to erasure of your personal data
- the right to data portability of your personal data
- the right to restriction of processing of your personal data
- the right to object to processing of your personal data
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you reside outside of the European Union, you may have similar rights under your local laws.
To request access to or rectification, portability or erasure of your personal data, or to delete your Maxwell Bond account, please contact Maxwell Bond at Maxwell Bond (Eagle Lab), Union, Albert Square, M2 6LW or by telephone on 0161 359 3280
If you live in the European Union and you wish to exercise your right to restriction of processing or your right to object to processing, contact Maxwell Bonds EU Data Protection Officer at Maxwell Bond (Eagle Lab), Union, Albert Square, M2 6LW or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not live in the European Union but you believe you have a right to restriction of processing or a right to object to processing under your local laws, please contact our nominated representative - email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
Maxwell Bond reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.