- Develop impactful Salesforce solutions that enhance business processes and help drive performance of the teams using the Salesforce platform
- Develop integrations with company and 3rd party systems using REST and SOAP web services
- Work closely with other development teams to integrate through middleware
- Take part in Salesforce release management using Sandbox management and work on continuous integration
- Define solutions with the design team that future proof Salesforce
- Comfortable with the Salesforce platform languages; Apex, Lightning components (VisualForce for classic) SOQL, SOSL
- Hands-on experience in advanced administration; process builder flow and custom settings
- Experienced working in an agile environment and understand how to use source control tools and continuous integration
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports and dashboards
- Able to understand business processes and how Salesforce can help to improve them
- Creation and execution of unit testing in Salesforce
- Education: BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
- Certifications: App Builder, Platform Developer I and ideally Platform Developer II
If you're looking for exceptional Salesforce Developers in the UK, or would like help finding your next role, please contact Alec Dewell for more information. Alec started his tech recruitment career in Manchester in 2012. He works as a Principle Consultant at Maxwell Bond and is currently working to establish our Salesforce practice in the UK across end-users and partners. Alec recruits in Manchester and London primarily, for all roles associated with the Salesforce ecosystem; Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Engagement Manager, Salesforce Project Manager, Salesforce Delivery Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, and Salesforce Architect.
Alec is passionate about understanding peoples career aspirations and matching opportunities to people’s goals and helping candidates and clients find long term hires in a market where 12 – 18 months is the average tenure. Find out how he can help you. Contact Alec today.